Is your loved one experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia?
These diseases are characterized by memory loss and cognitive deterioration,
and can drastically affect how an individual copes with daily life. As it
progresses, a person may experience changes in mood, behavior, and memory.
While you may wish to help your loved one age gracefully at
home, that may not always be the best option. Kemper House Worthington staff have extensive training to work with individuals who have Alzheimer's and Dementia.
When your loved one joins our long term residential dementia care program, they
can greatly benefit from our services.
Our Kemper House Worthington team provides:
- 24-hour care for all stages of Alzheimer’s up to and including end of life/hospice care
- Caring, compassionate, and specially trained staff
- A secured home-like environment
- A variety of engaging and purpose filled activities catered to meet the needs of your loved one through each stage of the disease process
- Specialized meal plans from our Kitchen to meet your loved ones dietary needs